From: Jean Bezivin < Jean.Bezivin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Nov 1, 2006 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [modeling-pmc] GMF Committer Vote for Boris Blajer
Cc: Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, SvenEfftinge <sven@xxxxxxxxxxx >, "Bernd Kolb KolbW@re" <b.kolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Arno Haase <arno.haase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, karsten.thoms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mikael.barbero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Hugo Bruneliere <hugo.bruneliere@xxxxxxxxx>, Dimitrios Kolovos < dkolovos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

I am happy to report to the PMC on the vote
that occurred in the GMT subproject
of the Eclipse Modeling Project.

The results are as follows:

+1 Sven Efftinge
+1 Bernd Kolb
+1 Arno Haase
+1 Karsten Thoms
+1 Mikael Barbero
+1 Hugo Bruneliere
+1 Dimitrios Kolovos

I received 12 yes votes from present GMT committers,
all of them following exactly the previous pattern.
(I ensured that there was no global vote (e.g. "yes to all")
in accordance to discussions we got with Bjorn in Esslingen.
Thus all votes were individual votes)

For the information of the PMC, the new GMT
committers are involved in the following GMT components:

Sven, Bernd, Arno and Karsten for the oAW component (important new
activities and user support)
Dimitrios for the Epsilon component (creation)
Mikael and Hugo for the AM3 component (no committer until now)

I wish to welcome all  these new committers in the GMT subproject
and to congratulate them for their election.

Best regards,

Jean

GMT subproject lead

Back to the top