RE: [gmt-dev] Re: example meta model etc.

Hi YeuWen,
What you describe below, is a merge of the two approaches. I have no problem
with that.

The example in "MDA Explained" was rather different in the draft of the
book, before I reviewed it ;-)

Because we have more pressing things to do for the time being, I would
really like to stop the discussion about this subject. We will restart it
when needed.

Regards,
Ghica van Emde Boas
Bronstee.com Software & Services b.v.