RE: [gmt-dev] evolving GMT in a fully open process that allows others to join the effort

Ed,
You may have concerns about the terminology of a new tool we are proposing,
this is not finalized at all.

>>GMT is coming along too late, and with insufficient momentum, to redefine
>>the established terminology.
This is totally off-track. Do not confuse a tool we are planning to be used
within the framework of GMT with GMT itself.

Regards,
Ghica van Emde Boas
Bronstee.com Software & Services b.v.
e-mail: emdeboas@xxxxxxxxxxxx,