Re: [gmt-dev] Initial CVS structure

Hi,
This link to some project guidelines may help

http://www.eclipse.org/tools/docs/project-guide.html

I suggest that before anything is added to cvs you consider what
(a) Your main "areas" are
(b) the appropriate sub categories within each level will be (see below).
(c) The appropriate level for commit access (see the guidelines above)

Its easy  to say "As we make progress on the four core components, the
existing code can be refactored to reside in the appropriate places..."
However, it might not be as painless as you make it seem, especially as you
get further on into the project.

Also consider such things as:
(a) location of documentation, ie will there be a central location for all (ie
a documentation project if you like), or will each component provide this, or
perhaps we have a combination of both.
(b) The build structure (which may affect the structure within each
component).

Jeff