Re: [gmf-dev] Bug 381062

Hi Edmundo,

there is no Mock used in GMF project AFAIK.
The best will be to take a look to other Eclipse projects and see if there is a Mock library used by the majority of them.
I suppose that the mocking library need to be available in Orbit otherwise you will need to fill a CQ. If we take a look on Orbitbundle list: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20140114142710/ , we can see that easymock and mockito are available. I would suggest to use one of them.

Regards,

Hello,

I fixed Bug 381062 (I added a patch to the bug in bugzilla) and I want to add a unit test for it. I realized that there is no mocking library to perform unit tests on the component I just fixed. I have two questions:

1) Can I add mocking library to the POM build file to ease the development of the unit tests?
2) If yes, is there an official mocking library that is used throughout the project?

Best regards,

Edmundo López Bóbeda