Re: [gmf-dev] Generated NOT for class hierarchy

Igor,

The forum is accessible via NNTP which is something the people who respond to questions can poll and keep separate from their regular email and it works exactly like email (at least in my Thunderbird it does).

In the end it comes down to the preferences of the developers.  Personally I insist that people not use the emf-dev mailing list for questions; it's intended for the committers to discuss project-related issues.   The gmf-dev developers may have different preferences from mine and can speak for themselves.