[glassfish-tools-dev] Issues with Eclipse 2020-12 (and newer)

I can install sapphire, and then GlassFish Tools.
I then create a server runtime for GlassFish 3.1.2
In my project, the facet for Java 1.7 and Dynamic Web 3.0 are both selected.
I then set the targeted runtime to the installed GlassFish server

How do I get the GF libraries to be added to my project at this point?

Under 2020-06 and prior, once I select the targeted runtime for GlassFish, the libraries are added automatically.  Under eclipse 2020-12 and 2021-03, I cannot figure out how to get the GlassFish libraries to add to my classpath.

Thanks,
Armand

Back to the top