Re: [glassfish-dev] [External] : Re: [Discuss] Adding Commercial Support and Services Companies for GlassFish

Perhaps this could be a resource that can serve as a reference indicating how to find support for any Jakarta EE platform implementation. Vendors supporting products that have completed/approved CCRs could be allowed to add their support contact reference details. For example, Fujitsu could list their product since they have valid CCRs -- as could Tomitribe (who doesn't have a GlassFish derivative product but who does contribute to Jakarta EE). The GlassFish Dev team needn't be required to seek out, nor add listings for any vendor (support or implementation). But we certainly could encourage PRs to keep it up to date (and perhaps include a policy that dead links can be culled if they aren't kept up to date).

I don't see any reason this wouldn't be part of the GlassFish web-site material. Anything that lives under glassfish/docs should be designed for inclusion on the GlassFish site anyway.

-- Ed