Re: [glassfish-dev] GlassFish 6.0.0 release still on track?

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 12:02 PM Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Unfortunately there are regressions:
>
> Test Result (8 failures / +8)

these are fixed already in the current binary (there was a EL 3.0 respin
about an hour ago due to this).

Thanks, just to be 100% sure, with the current binary you mean this one, right?

> com.sun.ts.tests.securityapi.idstore.database.invalidpriorityuseforexpr.Client.testAnnotationDBIDStore_invalidpriorityuseforexpr
> com.sun.ts.tests.securityapi.idstore.database.multi.Client.testAnnotationDBIDStore_multi_withLdap

 I'll take a look at these ones. Too bad the TCK doesn't show the actual exception there, but this is technically quite difficult to do.

Back to the top