Re: [glassfish-dev] New Release for 5.1.X Branch

Hi Gurkan,

There is a 5.1.1 milestone already  https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/milestone/29 .

Steve

From: glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Gurkan Erdogdu
Sent: 26 May 2020 17:55
To: glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [glassfish-dev] New Release for 5.1.X Branch

Thanks Steve.

In the meantime, is it possible to create a label 5.1.1 in issues of github? We can track the 5.1.1 related issues with this label.

Regards.

Gurkan

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 5:50 PM Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It’s possible that after the 6.0.0 milestone in June there may be more time. I know some work has been done on the 5.1 branch to get GlassFish working on JDK 11.

Steve