[glassfish-dev] BLOCKED column

Hi All,

As a number of groups are looking at our project board to assess progress on Jakarta EE 9. I’ve added a BLOCKED column. Please create issues here when you are blocked awaiting a fix from an upstream project. That way it is more visible to others what we are waiting on.

I noticed a number of issues have checkboxes with a number of blocking issues. Please break these out into individual issues and add to the BLOCKED column.

Thanks

Steve

Back to the top