Re: [glassfish-dev] JSF Templating -- What is blocking?

Someone needs to look at the Jenkins release job as it doesn't work and the Payara team are not sure who created it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 05 May 2020 18:35
To: glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Gaurav Gupta <gaurav.gupta@xxxxxxxxxxx>; arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>; Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Eliot Martin <eliot.martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>; DMITRY.KORNILOV <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: JSF Templating -- What is blocking?

Hi,

In Steering committee today, a comment was made regarding issues with producing a snapshot for JSF Templating and that this was blocking progress with Eclipse GlassFish.

I can see Repo. activity toward producing 3.0.0-SHAPSHOT. I do not see a release at the GH repository. Can someone here provide more details?
What is blocking and how might we help. (OR, perhaps, the issue(s) have been cleared and this is no longer holding back progress with the Eclipse GlassFish implementation.)

Thanks,

-- Ed

Back to the top