[glassfish-dev] Splitting up the jakarta work

I recently started trying to do the work to integrate Jakarta connectors namespace change as the implementation of the api is in core GlassFish. However to do so I also had to start doing the work on Jakarta transactions. Also now I’ve hit that I also need to do all the changes for EJB as well or GlassFish won’t compile. I have a horrible suspicion that this change is likely going to suck in a lot of the apis and hit a huge chunk of the code base.

Does anybody have any good ideas on how to work in parallel on a lot of this work?

I’m starting to think that a large chunk of the work is going to have to be done in one go in one PR!

Does anybody have a better idea?

Steve

Back to the top