[geowave-dev] GeoWave Export Tool

Hi all,

My team intends to use or extend GeoWave for our project. We would like to be able to export data processed in GeoWave (using the KDE and other analytics) in raster, WMS, or raw data format. Is this capability present in GeoWave?

I noticed reference in your documentation to an “export tool” and also found the following issue on GitHub about import/export capability: https://github.com/ngageoint/geowave/issues/353.

Has the export tool been implemented? If so, where can I find documentation about its usage and capabilities?

Thanks,

Emily

P.S. If this is not the proper place for me to ask this question, please let me know whom I should contact instead.

Back to the top