|[geowave-dev] GeoWave 0.9.3 Released!|
The GeoWave development team is happy to announce the release of version 0.9.3!
You’ll find the most significant product of this release is full HBase support to include feature and performance parity with GeoWave’s Accumulo datastore. Additionally, documentation and packaging has been reworked to ensure HBase is given first class support.
Key highlights of this release include:
· Distributed rendering for any datastore
· HBase (1.1.x and 1.2.x), including support for
o Coprocessors for aggregation and distributed rendering
o Custom filters for distributed query filtering and downsampling
o GeoServer command-line integration
· Bigtable (0.9.4) initial support
· Documentation – full refresh, including Quickstart Guide
· Packaging improvements:
o All documentation and EMR scripts available in S3
o New package listing at http://ngageoint.github.io/geowave/packages.html
· Version updates:
o Java 8
o CDH 5.9
o GeoServer 2.10
· Performance enhancements and bug fixes
· ...and much more (see changelog for plenty of detail).
Back to the top