Re: [geowave-dev] Wrong number of results with TemporalRange

The TemporalRange(A,A) will not work.

TemporalRange(A1,A2)
A1 = 2015-06-01 00:00:00
A2 = 2015-06-30 23:59:59

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 12:53 PM, Marcel <m.jacob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, I´m using a VectorDataStore. I hope to hear from you soon.
Because my date column stores dates in the form yyyy-MM-dd I tested the following: TemporalRange(A,A) where A contains 2015-06-01 e.g. but not results returned. I´m sure there are some records for first june.

Thanks,
Marcel Jacob.