Re: [geowave-dev] Cannot see the accumulo monitor ui

Hi,

On Tuesday 30 June 2015 08:08 AM, Nivethika mahasivam wrote:
<snip>
> However i don't see any process running on port 50095.
> Is there anyone who can help me to fix this? or to troubleshoot?
Have you looked into the monitor log files of accumulo, it should be in
$ACCUMULO/logs/monitor_<$HOSTNAME>.log
If you have not enabled logging for accumulo, you can copy the logging
related configuration files from one of the directory of
$ACCUMULO/conf/examples/.

Regards,

Vignesh Prabhu

Back to the top