Re: [geomesa-users] Error while generating heatmap using Density process

Hello,

I don't think you need to change it if there isn't an explicit jar path. Without the path, it should just look for it on the default hbase classpath. I believe the number is either a timestamp or hash, but it's an internal hbase thing so I'm not entirely sure. Since things are working, it must be ok :)

Thanks,

Emilio