Re: [geomesa-users] Question on accelerating 'join' process

Hello,

Since you're doing a point-in-polygon join with a limited number of polygons, your best approach is likely to convert the polygons into filters and use them to query the points layer. That way, you'll leverage the index structures to only query the data you want. Otherwise, you could use a brute force approach in spark using a broadcast join.

Thanks,

Emilio