Re: [geomesa-users] Geomesa is not returning Entire WW data.

It was a relatively minor change, so I put up a PR for it here: https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/pull/2557

Please test it out if you have time. I'm not planning on back-porting a fix to earlier releases, but if you would like to do so feel free to submit a PR.

Thanks,

Emilio