Re: [geomesa-users] Questions on GeoMesa HBase dynamic loading

Hello,

You shouldn't need to modify the hbase-site.xml. The easiest thing is to use a data store parameter or system property when creating your schema: https://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/hbase/coprocessor_install.html#register-per-table-via-geomesa-configuration

For spark, an easy way to get started is to invoke the spark-shell with the --jars argument: https://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/spark/core.html#configuration

If you are trying to write from spark, you can set the same data store parameters mentioned above when you create your SpatialRDDPRovider.

Thanks,

Emilio