Re: [geomesa-users] [geomesa-dev] Fwd: Bugs in geomesa-accumulo

Hi Neha,

GeoMesa presently supports Accumulo 1.x (so 1.9.2 should work).  Support for Accumulo 2.x is planned for GeoMesa 3.x.

What errors have you seeing with GeoMesa using Accumulo 1.9.2?

The directions for standing up GeoMesa 2.3.x with Accumulo should be here: https://www.geomesa.org/documentation/2.3.2/user/accumulo/index.html.

Cheers,

Jim