Re: [geomesa-users] Chinese garbled And no features returned in GeoServer

Hello,

The GeoMesa raster library has not seen much adoption, and it is currently unmaintained. As such, we've marked it as deprecated and plan to remove it in our next major release. If you're interested in helping maintain it, please let us know. Otherwise, I would suggest switching to postgis for tile persistence: http://docs.geotools.org/latest/userguide/library/coverage/pgraster.html

Thanks,

Emilio