[geomesa-users] Geomesa:Cassandra Joining two tables and get WMS layer output

Hi All,
I am using geomesa-Cassandra with geoserver. I want to join two tables (spatial-spatial or spatial-temporal) and get the output as WMS layer.
For this, I was trying to use geomesa:Join function of WPS plugin in GeoServer. It works fine if I use it in Demos-WPS request Builder. But to get  WMS layer output, I was using it in Transformation tag in SLD styles.
 I am unable to figure out how to provide two layers as input as I can assign this style to one layer and that layer is only getting passed in as input layer.

Please suggest how to pass two layers as input in this function.or Is there any better method to  join two tables in geomesa-cassandra and get the output as WMS layer?

PFA for reference.

Thanks.
Ankur

Screenshot from 2019-07-08 12-37-48.png