Re: [geomesa-users] GDELT MapReduce Ingest

Jake-
 That did it, thank you! I was able to build and then started my
execution per the guide. Unfortunately, I hit an issue failing to find
method beginTableOperation in Accumulo.
I see that method in the Accumulo Javadocs for versions 1.4 and 1.5,
but not 1.6 (or 1.7).

I'll see what I can figure out, but I thought you'd like to know.

Here is part of the stack trace:
Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.AccumuloException: Invalid method
name: 'beginTableOperation'
    at org.apache.accumulo.core.client.admin.TableOperationsImpl.doTableOperation(TableOperationsImpl.java:311)
    at org.apache.accumulo.core.client.admin.TableOperationsImpl.doTableOperation(TableOperationsImpl.java:279)
    at org.apache.accumulo.core.client.admin.TableOperationsImpl.create(TableOperationsImpl.java:207)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.AccumuloDataStore.org$locationtech$geomesa$accumulo$data$AccumuloDataStore$$ensureTableExists(AccumuloDataStore.scala:260)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.AccumuloDataStore.<init>(AccumuloDataStore.scala:126)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.AccumuloDataStoreFactory$$anon$1.<init>(AccumuloDataStoreFactory.scala:78)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.AccumuloDataStoreFactory.createDataStore(AccumuloDataStoreFactory.scala:78)
    at org.locationtech.geomesa.accumulo.data.AccumuloDataStoreFactory.createDataStore(AccumuloDataStoreFactory.scala:25)
    at org.geotools.data.DataAccessFinder.getDataStore(DataAccessFinder.java:130)
    at org.geotools.data.DataStoreFinder.getDataStore(DataStoreFinder.java:89)
    at geomesa.gdelt.GDELTIngest.main(GDELTIngest.java:116)

Thanks,
Jeff