Re: [geomesa-users] Accumulo Key Structure

Marcel,

Yes, we have changed the Spatio-Temporal index structure some since the
initial publication of GeoMesa.

Yes, the ColQ now consists solely of the feature ID by default.

Yes, we have changed the allocation of Geohash strings from the initial
paper.

Yes, we have introduced the "0" "1" -- that you labeled "???" after the
sharding key -- do ensure that index entries and data entries for a
given entry are contained in predictable blocks in predictable order.

It's fun saying, "yes."

Thanks!

Sincerely,
  -- Chris