Re: [geomesa-users] Adaption RowId, Spatial Bin Level

Marcel,

There is some in-source documentation on how to construct this string
here:

https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/blob/master/geomesa-accumulo/geomesa-accumulo-datastore/src/main/scala/org/locationtech/geomesa/accumulo/index/IndexSchema.scala#L21-L55

An easier (and better) way is to use the IndexSchemaBuilder class later
in the same file:

https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/blob/master/geomesa-accumulo/geomesa-accumulo-datastore/src/main/scala/org/locationtech/geomesa/accumulo/index/IndexSchema.scala#L330

There is an example of how to use this in the unit test:

https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/blob/master/geomesa-accumulo/geomesa-accumulo-datastore/src/test/scala/org/locationtech/geomesa/accumulo/index/IndexSchemaTest.scala#L174-L183

Sincerely,
  -- Chris