[geomesa-users] Date Indexing, Stucked queries

Hello,
after some weeks of abstinence I continued working with Geomesa. First of all I updated to the new geomesa version and some of my problems got solved. Unfortunately others were not. My data imported successfully on the cluster, but it seems that my Date attribute was not indexed. I used "SQLDATE:Date:index=full" for this attribute. But when executing a query using a temporal filter the logger says: "Running full table scan for schema event with filter SQLDATE AFTER 1991-04-28T22:00:00+00:00". Is this the correct way to define that my attribute should be indexed?

Another problem seems to appear when there are 0 results for my query. These queries often dont finish. Sometimes even a HeapSpace error occurs. Maybe this stays in connection with my missing indexing date attribute when scanning over all records.

Best regards,
Marcel Jacob.

Back to the top