Re: [geomesa-users] Build error in GeoMesa after checking it out from source

Many thanks to you all for your help.  I typically develop on Windows and deploy on Linux, so I hadn't thought to compile it on the other machine.  Usually it isn't a problem, due to Java's cross-platform nature.  (And usually when Java has a platform issue, it's a lot more obvious.)

I used the Linux machine to check out and compile the code, and this time the build was successful.

(I have used Hadoop on Windows before, so I will certainly be interested in future news on whether GeoMesa can be patched for Windows.)

Back to the top