Re: [geomesa-users] unable to load geoserver plugin

Hi Mike,

GeoMesa is targeted towards GeoServer 2.5.x/GeoTools 11.x at the moment. You might get those errors you're seeing if the classes are present, but throw exceptions. Are you able to add GeoMesa data stores and query them via WFS/WMS?

Thanks,

Emilio