Re: [geomesa-users] Accumulo tablet-servers dying when accessing table via GeoServer using GeoMesa Plugin

Bob,

I have not seen this type of behavior before, but I recommend reading
through the logs on one of the tablet-servers that fails.

Out of curiosity, were there geographic, time, or attribute constraints
on your query that you left out for brevity in your note?

Best of luck!

Sincerely,
  -- Chris