Re: [geomesa-users] Inconsistent temporal filtering, sometimes inclusive, sometimes exclusive

Beau,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I have reproduced this issue and created the following ticket:

https://geomesa.atlassian.net/browse/GEOMESA-215

We are working on a fix so that querying is always exclusive of temporal filter bounds. This is consistent with how opengis Filter.evaluate behaves for temporal filters.

I'll notify you when it is fixed.

thanks,
Hunter