Re: [geomesa-users] Data retrieval and Rendering times

Chris,

We are reviewing a pull request for this ticket now, and hope to have that incorporated into the master branch later today.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
  -- Chris

RE: [geomesa-users] Data retrieval and Rendering times

Hi Hunter,

I was wondering if there are any updates on this bounding box issue.

Thanks,

Chris Snider

Senior Software Engineer

Intelligent Software Solutions, Inc.