Re: [gemini-dev] [rt-pmc] Gemini - Enterprise Modules Project Termination

Dear PMC, Gemini team,
we have PMC's +1 to archive the Gemini project. However, there are other 6 subprojects under Gemini that at this point doesn't make sense to keep active.
These are the subprojects:
Is there any interest from the community in keeping these projects alive? if not, I suggest we archive them all as part of this termination review.
I've added all PL's from the subprojects to this thread to provide an opportunity to express their feedback and concerns.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa