Re: [gemini-dev] Project Lead missing from Project team

Hi all,
I could imagine to taking over the project lead. But first of all I'd like to ask who's actively using Gemini DBAccess or Gemini JPA and who's willing to support me for this task. Since the count of postings at this mailing list is very small it seems that only a few developers using these libraries. So, the question is: Should we archive these projects or are we interested in the survive of them?

Kind regards,
Ralf.