Re: [gemini-dev] [Gemini DBAccess][Gemini JPA] Further development of Gemini persistence features

Hi Ralf,

Nice to see that you are using this project. I enjoyed using it back than 😊

I have not seen a lot of messages on this mailing list. However these list seem to be more and more abandoned and communication is done more and more on GitHub.

Not sure about Gemini though.

My recommendation: fork and publish on GitHub 😘 if the license permits it.

Cheers,
Muki