[gemini-dev] Gemini Blueprint 2.1.0 released!

Dear all,

Gemini Blueprint 2.1.0 has been released. Most notably, it has been upgraded to Spring 4.3.7 and Java 8, contains a significant number of bugfixes and improvements (see milestone 1 / 2 releases) and ships with support for annotation-based service injection.

https://www.eclipse.org/gemini/blueprint/

http://git.eclipse.org/c/gemini.blueprint/org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.git/plain/changelog.txt?h=2.1.0.RELEASE

I would like to express my gratitude to Andy Piper, Oleg Zhurakousky, Costin Leau, Hal Hildebrand and, most of all, Glyn Normington for so quickly helping to clarify the IP situation for the annotations contribution.

Kind regards,

Olaf

Back to the top