Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini-Blueprint + Spring 4.2.4

Hi Olaf,

Perfect, thank you for the fast response! How shall we proceed with the branches, though?

You should be able to push to Gerrit: git.eclipse.org:29418/gemini.blueprint/org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint

I would like to use a new branch for the m04 milestone to put the changes on, and then cherry-pick your additions on it.

If I am not mistaken your CLA has expired, too. Would you mind renewing your CLA? I'll pick up your changes from Gerrit then.

I used to be a committer on gemini-blueprint, but retired in the meantime, thus I cannot do much unless I am re-activated J.

That can be changed easily. I'll start a committer vote then...welcome back.

Back to the top