Re: [gemini-dev] Release 2.0.0 of gemini-blueprint

Hi Dmitry

First of all, sorry for the late reply. Indeed, the situation with the availability of the Spring OSGi artifacts is complicated. I had the opportunity to ask Jürgen Höller at GOTO Amsterdam last week regarding the status of Spring’s OSGi support. From his point of view, the Virgo team is responsible for publishing the Spring OSGi artifacts. They were provided with the old conversion templates for this purpose [1]. However, the EBR / Virgo team is partially the same J. I take it the EBR project should incorporate suitable templates, which would be provided by Virgo, and should subsequently be published in a “suitable repository”.

Regardless, the artifacts are not there yet. However, the Apache ServiceMix team did great work publishing all Spring artifacts, including the recent releases [2]. How about using those? I haven’t looked at the artifacts yet, but I trust the ServiceMix team did a clean conversion.

Kind regards,

Olaf

[1] https://github.com/glyn/bundlerepo/tree/422866-Spring-Framework-Templates/contrib/SpringSource-EBR-templates/org.springframework/org.springframework.core

[2] http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.servicemix.bundles