Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini project status

Hi,

I can continue to lead Gemini Web and Naming.
For Web I plan to integrate Tomcat 8.
Naming is stable, no issues there.

Regards,
Violeta

Btw I'm on a maternity leave till August and I'm working from home when it is possible ;). I can hardly join phone calls but emails are OK.

На четвъртък, 19 юни 2014 г. michael keith <michael.keith@xxxxxxxxxx> написа: