Re: [gemini-dev] Gemini Active Development

Dmitry-

Thanks for the reply, I'll take a look at M3 once it is release.  Do you know if the M3 drop contain full support for OSGi R5?  Also could you provide an example of the missing osgified artifacts, I would like to make sure I understand the problem fully.

Thanks,

JD