[gemini-dev] Re: Weekly Gemini meeting

Mike Keith wrote:

> 4:30 pm (UK)
> 11:30 am (Eastern)
> 8:30 am (Pacific)
>
> Not sure if Costin is in Romania, and what time zone that is (2 or 3
> hours ahead of UK?) but is that possible for you Costin?
>
> We would be sure to finish by 4:55 pm (BST).
>
> -Mike

Hi guys,

Right, I'm still in Romania which is in the EEST timezone (Eastern
European Summer Timezone) or GMT+2 (or UK+2). This means the call starts
at 6:30pm my time - a bit late but I'll try to make it; in case I can't,
Glyn will be attending anyway so it's not so bad.

P.S. It would be awesome if we could get a calendar request to avoid any
timezone confusions (we just moved to Summer time so the difference to
other timezones might be different by 1h).

Cheers,
--
Costin

Back to the top