Re: [gef-dev] Announcing 5.4.0.M2 - and my resignation as a committer

SimRel contribution for M2 is now merged as well: https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/simrel/org.eclipse.simrel.build/+/195010

All the best
Nico

Hi all,

this is a two part announcement:

1) I have just finished the release of 5.4.0.M2: https://download.eclipse.org/tools/gef/updates/milestones/5.4.0M2_gef-master_6852/. Unfortunately, the SimRel contribution is still to come due to Gerrit login issues. I will finish this as soon as possible.

2) I will be stepping down as a committer in the coming days/weeks. I am shifting my focus to new projects, leaving little to no room to further manage the releases of GEF. As a result, the responsibility of releasing new GEF versions will have to be redefined or redistributed.

I will be happy to assist anyone volunteering to take over - if so required. Please let me know how we should continue.

All the best
Nico

Back to the top