[gef-dev] Project Lead election for Alexander Nyssen on Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework (GEF)

A project lead election for Alexander Nyssen on project Eclipse Graphical
Editing Framework (GEF) (tools.gef) was started by Matthias Wienand with this
criteria:

Im am happy to be able to nominate Alexander Nyßen as Co-Lead on the GEF
project.

Alexander had already taken over the project management when we started to
develop the new code base. He introduced scripts for release engineering,
contributed numerous features, bug fixes, and compatibility fixes, and
basically made sure that GEF was always in good harmony with the ecosystem,
while furthering its development.

He stepped down from this role in 2018 due to other pressing
responsibilities. Therefore, I am more than glad that he is now able to
support the project again as a Co-Lead.

I ask all of you to vote and/or share your thoughts!

Best regards,
Matthias

Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework (GEF) project committers can click the
election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.gef/elections/election-alexander-nyssen-project-lead-eclipse-graphical-editing-framework-gef

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.gef