Re: [gef-dev] Welcome Matthias Wienand as the new Project Lead for Eclipse GEF

Hi Wayne,

I had originally intended to stay as co-lead until after the Photon release, to be able to help Matthias in publishing the release and in setting up everything for the post-Photon phase. However, as I am still committer on GEF as well as on simrel, I assume I will be able to do all that is required without being active co-lead as well. I would come back to you in case I face some obstacles, ok?

Regards,
Alexander