RE: [gef-dev] DND from Package Explorer or Navigator?

I’m just finishing up an article explaining exactly what you’ve asked for.  You’ve got the right idea, though.  And, for future reference, you should ask this type of question on the newsgroup (news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.tools.gef).

Eric

From: gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mayer, Felix
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 5:49 PM
To: 'gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'

Can anybody please tell me the steps I need to implement in order to drag a file (or class) onto a GEF diagram?

It looks like I need a subclass of AbstractTransferDropTargetListener with a FileTransfer and give that to the GraphicalViewer. In my subclass I create a request, and I assume it has to be processed by a command.

Felix L J Mayer

CAM Development

+1 678 893 1485

Back to the top