[gef-dev] draw2d : preferred size ??

Hi,

We begin development with SWT/Draw2d.
We need to present in our application a graphic view of a network.
the window which represents the diferent queueManagers has been realized
with draw2d:

detailWindowShell = new Shell();
lws = new LightweightSystem(detailWindowShell);
lws.setContents(panel);

Every QueueManager is a RectangleFigure and some arrows (PolylineConnection)
link them.
We would like this window to be resized to its preferred size according to
the number of elements (RectangleFigure and  PolylineConnection) it
contains.
Is there any method that would be better to use ?
(the method "pack()" doesnt work!)

Thanks in advance

Aurélie GAUD

Back to the top