Re: [featuremodel-dev] Contribution: Xtext Grammar for featuremodel and variant model

Hello Andreas,

I'm happy to see, that you are using the EMF feature model project.
I think a Xtext-based language  will be a cool contribution to the project. It could be
added as an individual feature, so user can decide if they need a textual representation
of the models.

Best regards
  Holger

--
Holger Papajewski
Phone: +49-391-54456920 Fax: +49-391-54456990

Back to the top