Re: [featuremodel-dev] Documentation

Dear Luca,

There are two models available. At first a FeatureModel, which is used
in order to model variability, and at second a VariantModel, which is
used in order to select several features of the FeatureModel and to get
one configuration.

A documentation of the used meta-models and also their diagrams can be
found in plugin org.eclipse.featuremodel.metamodel in folder models.

Both models can be edited by the generated and also deployed EMF editors:
- FeatureModel Model Editor
- VariantModel Model Editor

If you are using pure::variants for feature modeling in order to manage
your variability, you can use the FeatureModel Model Editor to open a
pure::variants Feature Model and the VariantModel Model Editor to open a
pure::variants Variant Description Model.

It is up to you to model with the help of the FeatureModel Model Editor
or to model with the help of pure::variants and to open the model
afterwards in the FeatureModel Model Editor.

Best regards,

André