[faces-dev] Committer Election for Jason Lee on Jakarta Faces™ has started

A committer election for Jason Lee on project Jakarta Faces™ (ee4j.faces)
was started by Bauke Scholtz with this criteria:

Jason Lee has been nominated before. But the previous election probably
slipped through attention of the then-committers and didn't receive the
required amount of votes:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.mojarra/elections/election-jason-lee-committer-eclipse-mojarra

Hereby I'm re-electing Jason Lee. He is responsible at Red Hat for the
integration of Faces and specifically the Mojarra implementation into WildFly
and JBoss, including overseeing the releases and running the TCK. Jason Lee
has been involved with Faces (JSF) for a long time, and would therefor be
instrumental in helping out with doing actual releases for the Mojarra when
so required. At the moment there's only 2 persons active for the project
doing those releases, so any help from an experienced engineer is extremely
welcome.

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Jason Lee as a committer on Eclipse
Mojarra.

Jakarta Faces™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.faces/elections/election-jason-lee-committer-jakarta-faces%E2%84%A2-0

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.faces